It depends on your condition. Useful for fixing and editing screen settings and any Radeon GPU. If you don’t need this program, remove it.
- 9 Fixes for Solving AMD Radeon Settings Missing Error Clone Disk
- Quick Navigation :
- Possible Causes for AMD Radeon Settings Missing
- Top 9 Fixes for AMD Radeon Settings Missing Error
- What Causes the AMD Radeon Settings to not Open?
- Solution 1: Install an Older Version of the Driver
- Fix 2: Scan and repair your drivers
- Fix 3: Perform a clean boot
- Can You Delete AMD Radeon Settings?
- How to Update AMD Radeon Graphics Driver?
- Last but not least
- Using a VPN?
9 Fixes for Solving AMD Radeon Settings Missing Error Clone Disk
The missing AMD Radeon settings are quite annoying. You will find that many users are looking for online help. To help you fix the error, MiniTool will analyze the possible causes of the error and then present some effective methods.
Quick Navigation :
Possible Causes for AMD Radeon Settings Missing
AMD Radeon Settings is a utility that allows you to modify the settings of your AMD graphics card. In this way, you can increase the stability and performance of your computer and then get smooth gameplay.
However, many users recently reported that they encountered the missing AMD Radeon settings or an error opening when trying to use them. Some of them get this error after updating their graphics drivers, while others encounter it after upgrading to Windows 10.
From here it can be concluded that the Radeon no settings error occurs due to recent system changes. Besides, we found other possible causes of the error. A faulty graphics driver is one of the most possible causes of the error.
In addition, factors such as incorrect driver installation, an outdated operating system, and compatibility issues between AMD Radeon settings and installed drivers are also responsible for the error.
After knowing the possible reasons for the AMD Radeon settings missing error, you are now ready to fix the error.
Top 9 Fixes for AMD Radeon Settings Missing Error
- Enable the Windows audio service
- Check AMD graphics hardware
- Modify AMD registry settings with Registry Editor
- Run the AMD driver in compatibility mode
- Reinstall your AMD graphics card
- Update the BIOS
- Update Windows
- Restore Windows to an earlier state
- Reinstall Windows
If none of the above fixes work, there may be a critical system problem. But before trying the nuclear Windows reinstallation option, you can use a professional system repair tool.
What Causes the AMD Radeon Settings to not Open?
Here is a list of the most common causes for this particular problem. This can help you deduce what method you should use to fix it:
- Faulty graphics drivers are the main cause and some people fix the problem by updating or rolling back the driver.
- A new version of the operating system may be available and should be updated immediately.
- The version of the AMD Radeon settings and the version of the installed driver may not match. You can fix it with Registry Editor.
Solution 1: Install an Older Version of the Driver
Since Windows 10 sometimes automatically updates some drivers when a new version of the operating system is installed, users reported that the latest graphics driver was the culprit and suggested that reverting to an earlier version actually helped them fix the problems. As the problem is usually fixed in the next update, this could be a good temporary method to get it working.
- Click the Start menu button, type “Device Manager” and select it from the list of available results by clicking the first one. You can also press the Windows + R keys to bring up the Run dialog box. Enter “devmgmt.msc” in the dialog box and click OK to run it.
- Since this is the graphics card driver you want to update on your computer, expand the Graphics Adapters section, right-click on your graphics card and select Uninstall Device
- Confirm any dialog boxes or prompts that may require confirmation to uninstall the current graphics device driver and wait for the process to complete.
- Look for a graphics driver for NVIDIA or AMD. Enter the required information about the card and operating system, then click Search.
- A list of all available drivers should appear. Make sure you scroll down until you reach the entry you want, click on its name and then the Download button. Save it on your computer, open it, and follow the on-screen instructions to install it. Check if your AMD Radeon settings are working now!
This setting opens resolutions higher than your monitor can (for example, 2k on a 1080p monitor) and then reduces the resolution to the size of the monitor, resulting in a clearer picture.
Fix 2: Scan and repair your drivers
This problem may indicate that you are using a faulty or outdated graphics driver. So if you forgot when was the last time you checked for driver updates, definitely do so now. The latest GPU driver usually replaces incorrect settings and fixes most compatibility issues.
You can update the drivers manually by visiting the AMD website, finding the latest correct installer, and installing it step by step. But, if you don’t feel comfortable playing around with device drivers, you can automatically update your drivers with Driver Easy. And the restore point feature will help you safely recover data from bad driver updates.
If your PC has constant display issues, we recommend that you use a third-party driver update utility. The professional tool not only updates the drivers on your PC, but also repairs those that are damaged or missing altogether.
- Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will scan your computer and detect driver problems.
- Click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of any missing or outdated drivers on your system.
(This requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade after clicking Update All. If you don’t want to pay for the Pro version, you can still download and install all the drivers you need in the free version; just download them one at a time and manually install them, in the normal Windows way.)
and install Driver Easy.
The Pro Driver Easy version comes with full technical support. If you need assistance, please contact Driver Easy support team at [email protected]
After updating the drivers, restart your computer and check that the Radeon Software is working.
If the latest graphics driver isn’t enough, you can try the next method.
Fix 3: Perform a clean boot
We all have different configurations, so it’s possible that some programs or services on your computer are conflicting with Radeon Software. Clean Boot disables background tasks that may be interfering with Radeon.
Now you can try to run Radeon Software. If it works now, repeat the steps above and disable half of your services and programs to locate the person causing the problem.
If this trick doesn’t get you luck, just move on to the next fix.
Restoro is an online repair tool that can repair Windows automatically. By replacing only corrupted files, Restoro keeps your data intact and saves you time on reinstallation.
Can You Delete AMD Radeon Settings?
If you want to uninstall old Radeon software before installing a different graphics driver, you can check out how to uninstall AMD software below.
- Press Windows + R, type control panel and press Enter to open the Control Panel in Windows 10.
- Click Uninstall a program in the Programs section.
- Find AMD software in the list. Right-click AMD Software and click Uninstall.
- Click Yes on the “Are you sure you want to uninstall the AMD driver?” Pop-up window window. The removal of AMD drivers and software components from the computer begins.
- Restart the computer to complete the uninstall process.
How to Update AMD Radeon Graphics Driver?
As for updating Radeon drivers, you can follow the steps below.
- Press Windows + X and select Device Manager to open Device Manager in Windows 10.
- Expand Display Cards.
- Right-click on your AMD graphics card and select Update Driver.
- Click Search automatically for updated driver software. Windows will automatically download and update the AMD graphics driver.
The AMD Radeon Settings interface allows you to adjust the graphics settings to get the best performance from your video cards, games, applications, etc. This post teaches you how to open AMD Radeon settings, how to uninstall or download them, how to update the AMD Radeon driver, etc. I hope this is will help.
MiniTool software not only provides various computer solutions, but also offers useful software such as MiniTool Power Data Recovery, MiniTool Partition Wizard, MiniTool Video Converter, etc.
What is the release date of Windows 11? Microsoft revealed the first Insider Preview of Windows 11 on June 24, 2021. The official release date could be October 2021.
Step 5: Select the operating system in which this driver can run without any problems from the drop-down menu. Then click Apply and OK. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
Last but not least
go ahead and download Malwarebytes. By using my link you can get a 14-day premium trial as well as a 25% discount if you decide to continue using the premium version. If you want to be completely safe online and you can afford it, get the premium version and you will never have to worry about viruses, malware, adware, spyware, etc again.
Install Malwarebytes and then open it. Click Scanner -> Advanced Scanners -> Configure Scan and select the option Scan for rootkits, on the right side select all disks and click Scan. This scan may take a long time, but it can save you from serious problems, especially if you use your computer for transactions, work, etc.
After the scan is complete, quarantine everything and restart your computer.
If you still can’t get the results you want after following this guide, feel free to make an appointment with me for computer optimization and I will be more than happy to help you and fix all your problems.
Using a VPN?
If for whatever reason you absolutely must use a VPN, make sure they have multiple servers around the world and their servers are the fastest and with the lowest possible ping. If you’re looking for the best VPN for gaming and general use without spending too much money, you should look at NordVPN
If you have any suggestions or questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me or comment below!