Smartphone: iPhone 5S or later with iOS 11 or later, similar to Android 6 or later with GPS and barcode scanning camera. Most tasks require the use of the Amazon Flex app.
Everything you need to know about Amazon Flex
We are always looking for new opportunities to help carpool drivers earn more money. There are so many things drivers can do! For example, you may want to look at a new field such as software engineering.
You can also expand your business to services that include driving but challenging you to do something new, either as a full-time concert or as a job that you do as you prepare for something else. Amazon Flex is one of the best ridesharing services available to help drivers earn more car pooling.
Never heard of it? You are not the only one. Amazon Flex is invariably one of the least talked about delivery programs, but it is also one of the most profitable for drivers.
Amazon Flex works much like DoorDash or Postmates where you deliver parcels, however, instead of delivering food, you deliver Amazon parcels from their fulfillment centers.
In this article, we’ll provide information to help you decide if working at Amazon Flex is right for you, and if so, how to sign up. Here’s what we’ll cover:
Will delivering those smiles be a good thing for you? Let’s take a look at ABC Amazon Flex so you can decide for yourself.
How does Amazon Flex work?
Amazon Flex provides delivery services using a fleet of concert drivers who use their own vehicles.
Amazon Flex driver shipments include:
- Parcels: Collected at the delivery station and delivered to customers. Your work must be completed within a certain time frame, which is usually blocks of 3 to 6 hours.
- Prime Now and Amazon Fresh: Groceries and household items are picked up from Amazon delivery stations, usually in blocks of 2 to 4 hours.
- Orders from stores: Pickup from local stores in blocks of 2 to 4 hours.
- Instant Deals: Only available in limited areas, these deliveries start near your current location and take 15 to 45 minutes to complete.
Here’s something that’s really important. Amazon Flex drivers can earn anywhere from $ 18 to $ 25 an hour. Earnings will vary depending on your location, of course, but these numbers make up a good shipping rate and can make the Amazon Flex ride worth the effort.
That is the million dollar question! Amazon Flex certainly has its advantages. Paying up to $ 25 / hour with a minimum rate of $ 18 / hour is great, however, it’s VERY difficult to get changes consistently.
How to Haul Freight for Amazon with Relay
To ship cargo to Amazon via Relay, carriers will need to submit an application through a self-service introductory portal. Once approved, hauliers can use the load board to find, book, and assign work. There is an app especially for drivers that offers real-time alerts, yard instructions and commercial navigation.
Requirements for Relay
- Active DOT number with interstate authority and MC number
- FMCSA safety assessment “Satisfactory”, “Invaluable” or “None”