Grand Theft Auto V was released in 2013 and is still one of the most popular games. Playing GTA V on the computer is one of the best online gaming experiences and doesn’t require anything too expensive to run! Cheap graphics card and a decent processor are the requirements for
Best Computers For Grand Theft Auto V – GTA V
Grand Theft Auto V was released in 2013 and is still one of the most popular games. Playing GTA V on the computer is one of the best online gaming experiences and doesn’t require anything too expensive to run! A cheap graphics card and a half-decent processor are the requirements to run this game.
Computers for Grand Theft Auto V
GTA V broke all video game sales records, generating revenues of over $ 1 billion. The game won the recognition of journalists and won numerous awards. GTA V uses the same formulas as its predecessors, in which players can roam a fictional world stealing cars, escaping the Law and a lot of other things. GTA V takes it all to the next level and has an epic story for you to follow.
The system requirements for this game are:
OS: Windows 8.1 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit, Windows 7 64 Bit Service Pack 1, Windows Vista 64 Bit Service Pack 2 * (* NVIDIA graphics card recommended for Vista operating system)
CPU: Intel Core 2 Q6600 Quad-Core @ 2.40 GHz (4 CPUs) / AMD Phenom 9850 Quad-Core (4 CPUs) @ 2.5 GHz
Memory: 4 GB
Graphics: NVIDIA 9800 GT 1 GB / AMD HD 4870 1 GB (DX 10, 10.1, 11)
Sound Card: 100% DirectX 10 compatible
Disk space: 65 GB
OS: Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit Service Pack 1
Processor: Intel Core i5 3470 @ 3.2GHZ (4 CPUs) / AMD X8 FX-8350 @ 4GHZ (8 CPUs)
Memory: 8 GB
Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 660 2 GB / AMD HD7870 2 GB
Sound Card: 100% DirectX 10 compatible
Disk space: 65 GB
This list was last updated in June 2018.
This GTA Online beginner’s guide has everything you need to confidently step into the Los Santos online underworld, including tips on how to earn money, what to buy, and how to start Heists.
GTA Online beginner’s guide: Getting started
To play GTA Online, you must first complete the Single Player Campaign prologue. It only takes about 20 minutes. You will learn that the prologue is over when you see a cutscene with Michael, one of the main characters, sitting in a therapy session. Skip the cutscene, open the main menu and you can join GTA Online and start creating your character.
GTA Online is a massive game that can feel very confusing at first. Take it and know that as you play and learn about all of its activities and systems, it makes more sense. Here are some basic tips to help you get through your first few hours:
- Apart from the appearance, don’t worry too much about the choices in the character creator. They subtly influence what level your skill starts at, but in the long run, it won’t matter.
- Complete the tutorial. It takes about an hour, but the tutorial where Lamar takes you on several missions is an important introduction to various aspects of GTA Online.
- The two biggest progression systems in GTA Online are cash and RP (Reputation Points). Cash is essential to purchase new weapons, clothes, and properties, and RP increases the overall level. In the beginning, many things will get blocked until you reach a certain level.
- If you don’t want other players to attack you, you can turn on passive mode in the interaction menu (press “M”). This makes you invulnerable to other players, but also prevents you from using weapons or attacking, so it’s best to use it when you’re calmly exploring and don’t want to be disturbed.
- The interaction menu has many useful features, such as the ability to quickly set the GPS to various destinations. You can also change clothes, access your inventory of healing items (bought in shops in Los Santos), or set restrictions on who can enter your car. Study the menu carefully to see what it can do.
- Hacking and cheating are quite common in GTA Online. If you suspect that people are not playing fair, you can switch to a different session from the main menu.
- Make frequent deposits of cash at ATMs. If other players kill you, you will dump some of the money you have on yourself. So get used to periodically dropping into an ATM (use the interaction menu to find the closest one) and depositing cash.
If you are facing GTA 5 not launching issue then you can read this post to fix it. The post contains 6 practical tweaks that will help.
Fix 2: Disable your NVIDIA device
If you have NVIDIA devices or driver on your PC and have encountered GTA 5 not starting issue, try this method. Your computer may have a compatibility issue with NVIDIA cards.
- Press the Windows logo key and the R key simultaneously. Type devmgmt.msc and press Enter to open Device Manager.
- Find your NVIDIA card. Right-click on it and select Disable Device.
- Restarting the game. Then go back to Device Manager and turn your Nvidia device back on.
Buy modified GTA 5 accounts. 100% safe and secure. We offer the cheapest Grand Theft Auto V modified accounts for PC / PS / Xbox with immediate delivery.
Why Buy GTA V Accounts From CSGOSmurfNation?
CSGOSmurfNation has been serving thousands of customers every month for a long time. We have an old reputation that we must live up to, and one of them is customer satisfaction. We have a lot of rules to ensure you don’t get ripped off like some of the other sites on the market. These are some of the most important points when shopping with us.
- Support: If you have any doubts about purchasing accounts, you can contact our chat support whenever you want. We are always there to provide you with valuable information that will help you purchase accounts from our website. In addition, we also offer support for the accounts that you buy from us. If there is a problem with the account you just paid for, please do not hesitate to contact us for appropriate live chat support.
Watch out for the seasonal discounts we give out to our regular and new customers. Who knows, you might get something unexpected from us for being the best customer among everyone else.
One of the most popular games of the decade, GTA5 continues its legacy from the creation of GTA and is one of the best action adventure games out there. Do you want to jump in this action adventure game? we have access to various accounts for you covering all platforms such as pc, ps4 and xbox .
GTA V MODDED ACCOUNTS
User mods in games are common and it is also common practice in GTA5. Many players use modified gta5 accounts which improves their overall gaming experience .
GTA 5 Modded Accounts for PC
We cover all game platforms, and our bestsellers are PC mod accounts for gta5 .
At csgosmurfnation, we strive to offer premium GTA5 mod accounts at affordable prices as well as use a secure payment system to provide our buyers with an easy payment solution and safe from fraud. We do not sell dubious accounts to our buyers and ensure that each account sold is managed by an experienced player with real experience. We provide different kinds of mods for gta accounts like RP tiers, weapons, vehicles, cosmetic items, and more.
• Cheaper compared to other sellers