To delete a Microsoft account, you must sign out of your Microsoft account and sign in to your computer using a local account with administrator privileges.
No Remove button for Microsoft Account in Windows 11/10
Microsoft Windows provides users with the ability to add multiple accounts on one computer. If users wish, they can also remove the added accounts from their system. But some users reported that they were unable to delete their account because the Delete button was missing from their system. If you have such a problem, this post will help you solve it.
Remove button for Microsoft Account is missing
No Remove button for Microsoft Account in Windows
- Use the “Stop automatically signing in to all Microsoft applications.
- Disconnect / disconnect your account.
- Delete Online Account.
- Delete the account using the Control Panel.
- Remove the account from the Advanced User Accounts Control Panel.
- Use Registry Editor to delete the account.