Note: To complete this Triumph, players must pick up the “Eternal Battle” bounty from Hawthorne. The reward for the Last Wish challenge changes every week.
- Last Wish
- Last Wish Guide
- KALLI, THE CORRUPTED
- Shuro Chi, The Corrupted
- How to reach the final encounter, Riven of a Thousand Voices
- Riven of a Thousand Voices strategy step-by-step
- How to Get The Dawning Ingredients
- What’s New In The Dawning 2021?
- Petra’s Run
- Cheesing Riven
- Habitual Wisher
- Job Progress Reports
- Your Credit Card Info.
- Top Boosters!
- Meet ‘Riven’ from Destiny 2
- Steps To Follow If You Want To Deliver Those Dawning Cookies
- More DPS! More DPS! More DPS!
- When You Cheese Riven There’s Just One Problem
This page describes how to complete the Final Wish Raid in Destiny 2: Forsaken, as well as tips to help you prepare and succeed in your raid.
These tips will help you before and during the Last Wish.
- The recommended power level is 550, but as long as you’ve got 540+, it should be fine. You’ll get powerful gear to help you level up as you progress through the raid, so make sure you grind to 540 before hopping on.
- Spoiler alert: There are 6 main skirmishes in a raid, and each encounter has a lot of enemies. For Titan players, the Solar and Void subclasses will be the most effective. Sun hammers are extremely effective at taking out enemies, and the new Guardian Titan can raise a powerful shield to protect you and your allies. For Hunters, the Void subclass is by far the best choice. The Nightstalker’s Loop allows you to stun and weaken multiple enemies at once. Combine the tether with the exotic “Orpheus Rig” boots for almost instantaneous ultimate recovery. For Warlock, Dawnblade and the new Solar Super will be the best choices. The Dawn Blade allows you to roam and kill tons of enemies. The new Well of Radiance provides healing and bonus damage per second to anyone standing in the Well.
- The best weapons for this new raid will include a mix of your favorite Hand Cannon, Pulse Rifle or Auto Rifle, Escalation Protocol Shotgun, Sniper Rifle, Worm Whisper and Wardcliff Coil. Look for the “Mutineer” and “Kill a Clip” or “Scavenger” perks on your Handgun, Pulse Rifle, or Auto Rifle. These perks allow you to reload quickly after precision kills and increase the damage dealt by your weapons even further. In the case of sniper rifles, look for the “triple tap” perk, which gives you an extra cartridge after hitting three consecutive precision shots. The most important weapon in this raid is definitely the Whisper of the Worm. Make sure you get this Exotic Sniper Rifle.
- In Encounter 1 (Calli, Contaminated) use your favorite primary weapon along with the Worm’s Whisper and another sniper rifle. In Encounter 2 (Shuro Chi, The Corrupted), use your favorite Primary Weapon, Escalation Protocol Shotgun and Whisper of the Worm. In Encounter 3 (Morgeth, The SpireKeeper) use your favorite primary along with a sniper rifle and a bug’s whisper. In Encounter 4 (The Vault), use your favorite Primary, Escalation Protocol Shotgun and Wardcliff Coil. In Encounter 5 (Riven of the Thousand Voices) use your favorite primary weapon, the sniper rifle and the Whisper of the Worm. In Encounter 6 (Riven’s Heart) you’ll again find your favorite Primary Weapon, Escalation Protocol Shotgun and Wardcliff Coil.
- Modify your armor and weapons before embarking on a raid. The Dreaming City Armor comes with the ‘Curse of the Riven’ mod, which allows you to deal more damage, but take more damage during the raid. It’s also a good idea to modify the “minor spec” of your weapon, as it allows you to deal more damage to line-of-line enemies during a raid. Trust us, there are thousands of private enemies.
- Purchase the raid banners before embarking on the raid. Petra Venj sells these banners in the Dreaming City and gives you full ammo and super energy before the fight. This is EXTREMELY helpful, so stock up on plenty of them.
Last Wish Guide
The Last Wish Rally is set in the Dreaming City and continues the story of the Forsaken with the rise of Riven, the last of Ahamkara. The Last Wish has more bosses than any raid to date in all of Destiny.
KALLI, THE CORRUPTED
This is the first boss you’ll encounter in Last Wish. When you enter the room you will see Calli in the center which looks very similar to the Blind Well.
- Also in the center surrounding the Well, there are 3 symbols above it. You and your team must stand on the plates with the appropriate symbols. There are 9 plates in total, but only 6 will match the symbols in the center. All players must stand on the plate.
- While standing on the plate, kill Captured enemies until a Knight appears. There will be 2 Taken orbs that will explode, so make sure you are standing on that part of the board that doesn’t have the exploding ball on it.
- Once all platforms are cleared, you can start asking Calli. Place the Well of Radiance in the middle and shoot her in the head with the Simulant Sleeper or Whisper of the Worm. If you don’t have any of these, or are out of heavy ammo, try the Polar Lance or Escalation Protocol shotgun.
- You will then see the text “Kalli is preparing to wield the weapon” in the lower left corner of the screen. In the center of the Well there are several glass windows. Only six of these windows will open, one per player. Kalli’s attack is inevitable, so your entire team will have to hide in these windows.
- After her attack, go back to dealing damage to Calli. In addition, it may be necessary to hide 2 times during one Damage Phase.
You may have to repeat the above steps several times until Kalli is defeated.
Shuro Chi, The Corrupted
In the second boss encounter, the team will need a tether to clear the enemies and the Well of Light when they damage the boss. Hunters should be wearing the Orpheus Rig during this part of the raid.
- As soon as the door opens, a 4-minute timer, called the Shuro Chi song, will appear in the lower left corner of the screen.
- The entire team should focus solely on killing enemies until the damage phase begins. If you don’t do it within the allotted time, it will be erased.
Remember that enemies called Eye of Riven will drop a buff called Antumbra Taken Essence. This buff gives you Protected skills that you can use to kill enemies or stun Shuro Chi to delay her attack.
- While killing waves of enemies, head towards the Shuro Chi to start the Damage Phase. You should see 3 CDs with Prism Weapons surrounding it. When someone stands on each plate, pick up the Prism Weapon and point it towards the person on the second plate on the right. This will destroy the Shuro Chi shield and the Damage Phase will begin.
- During the damage phase, you will need someone to place a Well of Light near Shuro Chi. Everyone should use a shotgun, sleep simulator, or Whisper of the Worm. At the bottom of the screen, her health bar is broken down into 6 sections. In each damage phase, you will have to lower it by 1 section.
- After the deal damage phase is complete, repeat the above steps until the second damage phase is complete. After removing 2 health sections, go to the command room.
In this room you will have to solve 3 puzzles while standing on the platforms. There are 9 boards and only 4 players should be involved in the puzzle while the other 2 should focus on killing enemies.
The first e-mail informs you that your order has been assigned to an expert for execution. Then, when the expert logs in, you will receive an email and SMS informing you that the expert is about to start placing your order. At this point, log out of the device and wait for the email to inform you that the expert has completed your order.
How to reach the final encounter, Riven of a Thousand Voices
The road to Riven beyond the Vault is short. After the fourth encounter, the vault, you will have to make your way through the corridors until you reach the large tiles of the room, similar to the vault inside. And that’s it, you are already there.
There are currently no known hidden chests or secrets between the fourth and last encounter, so this is a very simple path that doesn’t require any additional puzzles or obscure passages.
Riven of a Thousand Voices strategy step-by-step
- Divide the fireteam into two groups of three, assign roles (hidden symbols and enemy management)
- Step onto the plates and enter the room assigned to your team
- Kill the Eye of Riven and clear a hidden symbol or lure it to a Riven attack, damage Riven, evoke glowing eyes and head towards the opposite room
- Damage Riven and then shoot the eyes that appear, or Kill the Eye of Riven and clear the hidden symbol
- Head towards the second floor and repeat the previous two steps
- Take the elevator to the third floor and gather in the middle
- Purge enemies by baiting Riven’s attacks, dealing Riven damage and shouting glowing eyes (three times)
- Damage Riven’s open mouth and destroy the eyes from the previous three phases
- Clean the room and stand on the original plates
- Destroy Riven’s cysts by falling to the floor. Remember to dodge / shoot the released Axiom darts
- Repeat the first two levels in the original teams and move towards the third floor until Riven has reached 10% health
- Climb to the top of the ascending kingdom and collect the glowing orb
- The last damage phase of Riven’s health bar
- As Riven lets out a dying breath, run inside and complete the Scourge Conquered that surrounds her heart
- Escort the heart in a relay race while the players pick up the Strength of the heart after transporting
- Choose your chest
Like all good raids, Riven requires your fireteam to split into two if you want to complete a skirmish without using any exploits. So make sure you have assembled two teams of three for the upcoming match.
Both teams will perform identical tasks, but according to alternating patterns. Within these teams, you’ll want to assign one player to clear waves of enemies and the other two players to hold Taken Essence and use the window, as well as discuss who might need to lure Riven’s attacks and who will shoot Riven in the eye.
As eyes are crucial in this clash, it is important that all players familiarize themselves with this infographic (made by Reddit) which identifies established eye callouts to make sure you are able to support other players. You can even have a piece of paper handy to jot down your eyes at one of the later stages.
Riven is a great meeting and there is no denying it. It is mechanically heavy and very dependent on communication. Before you start thinking about getting started, you need to discuss the roles in the two teams you will split into. The best strategy to get closer to Riven is to split into two teams of three, one for the blue room and one for the yellow room.
In these teams, you will have two roles, one member will be responsible for removing Trapped that show up in the room, and the other two will be responsible for clearing hidden symbols on the first and second floors alternately.
It’s also important to assign players to take responsibility for knocking out Riven’s eyes during the damage phase on the third floor. Our team was most successful with three players – a player each time Riven shows up on the third floor before the Damage Phase. Now that you have your roles in place, you should take some time to familiarize yourself with the Riven eyes infographic and their explanations.
After the roles are set, all players must hop onto one of the boards across the room based on their teams (blue on the left and yellow on the right). When players stand on the plates, they will open up and allow players to drop to the lowest level of the match. Players should identify their door and swim towards it as best as possible. When you land it is very important that you get to your room as soon as possible as the door has a clock set. Anyone who doesn’t pass through their door will die.
Hint: you only need to select 2 of the 3 boards because the last board can be made last. Also, if you pick up a ball that doesn’t match 2 callouts with an elimination process, you know it’s the third plate.
How to Get The Dawning Ingredients
As the event has only just started and new ingredients are sure to be released, we will be updating this list throughout the event. These are currently all the known ingredients of The Dawning 2021.
The first ingredient is random drop from certain types of enemies.
The second ingredient can be found by killing enemies in a certain way.
- Delicious Explosion: Kills with grenades, rocket launchers or grenade launchers
- Pungent flavor: Kills with a sword
- Impossible Heat: Kills with Solar Damage
- Electric Taste: Kills with bow damage
- Null Taste: Kills with Void damage
- A flash of inspiration: generate orbs of light
- Personal Touch: Kills in hand-to-hand combat
- Great Taste: Kills with precision damage
- Projectile Spray: Kills with sub-machine guns, light machine guns, or automatic rifles
- A pinch of light: pick up orbs of light
- Great texture: super kills
- Multiple flavors: multiple kills
- Balanced Flavors: Kills with snipers, scout rifles, or bows
The third ingredient is the Essence of Dawn. Find him by doing almost any activity in the world or by completing assignments for Eva. Completing something like Strike or Gambit will reward you upwards with 15 Dawn Essences, which is what each recipe will need to complete. If you must breed Taken Butter, The Sludge in the EDZ is a good patrolling spot to kill these enemies. Alternatively, you can just load up The Prophecy dungeon and kill the Captured in the first few rooms. When it comes to Delicious Explosion, use Grenade Launchers to farm them as this will be faster and more consistent than the Pomegranate skill.
What’s New In The Dawning 2021?
No wonder that players can earn and buy tons of new cosmetic items during this event. Both Riskrunner and Anarchy receive new festive exotic decorations which are always welcome. Players can also complete a ten-step quest where you bake goods for Spider and Saint-14, but it won’t take a lot of work for you to do so. Snowballs, previously an exclusive Tower trick, can now be found on a variety of planets and used to pelted enemies. There is also a new set of armor ornaments for each class, complete with different emotes, colors, and Ghost projections. Players can also obtain a new Stasis sword called the Zephyr, which can be obtained by opening Dawning Packs.
Remember that at some point everything will be light dust free except for the two exotic ornaments and the Happy Trails finish. Happy Dawn, Guardians!
This information will also help us narrow down our playstyle and best strategize for this boss attack. Riven is one of the toughest boss fights in Forsaken, so leave that to the pros.
Petra’s Run: Complete the “Last Wish. Petra’s Run” version of the raid.
Petra’s Run asks the fireteam to complete the Last Wish raid, from start to finish, without a single person dying. If someone dies during an encounter or a jump section, everyone is sent back into orbit and must try again.
Unlike other flawless Triumphs, Petra’s Run is tied to a wish that must be activated before meeting Callla. Go to the Room of Requirements to the left of the meeting with Calli. Enter this code:
Once the code is entered and activated, go through the raid as usual. Dying during any part of the raid will send everyone back into orbit, so players must be in their Type A game.
Some general tips for completing Petra’s run:
- Bring Damage Resistance mods. Chest armor mods and light protective style combat style mods will keep you alive during intense fights.
- Run the Morgeth jump section as slowly as possible. This is where most fireteams fail to run flawlessly.
- Write down which plates need cleaning during the Vault meeting. If the carrier of a reinforcement clears the wrong plate, it dies, sending everyone into orbit.
- Riven cheese. Don’t make your appointment lawful.
When players fall to the lowest level of the tower, have each player run to the left end of the room. This is a geode face and crystal page, not a tree page. Go to the main room and then wait a few seconds. If players see Riven’s shadow from her spawn location, stay in the room as she’ll appear second there.
If no shadow appears after a few seconds, everyone must leave the room, run to the wall with geodes in front of the entrance (shown above), and wait for the “Connect Allies” message to disappear. This teleports everyone to the top of the tower, allowing everyone to jump down to the other room to DPS Riven.
When players encounter Riven, use Damage Boost Super and Heavy Weapons to defeat her. Swords are the most popular strategy for the hunting season, although Whisper of the Worm is a solid alternative. Kill Riven to start the meeting on Queenswalk.
habitual Wish: Make 10 wishes in the ‘Last Wish.
Before meeting Calli, there is a hidden path to the left of her arena that leads to a hidden wish room. There are various plates in this room that can be shot at revealing a certain symbol. Entering a specific combination of symbols can fulfill the “wish” modifier for rollover. These modifiers can start certain encounters prematurely, start unique raid dialogues, or cause enemies to drop confetti when a precise hit kills them – similar to Grunt’s birthday Halo skull. Enter ten of these wishes to earn a Triumph. They don’t have to be different wishes.
Shacknews has an article that describes each wish and their corresponding input codes. You can watch it here.
All players should be 590+ best, although a few 581 will be enough. If you’re having trouble reaching a sufficiently high power level, you can always check out our leveling guide to help you reach 600 LP quickly.
Job Progress Reports
Work progress reports can be found in the same area as Orders, but at the bottom. Click on Account again in the top menu of the page, then click on My Account and look at the bottom progress report.
It is used to check the progress of order fulfillment. Our website records activities performed on your account. After clicking on Work Progress Reports, you will see the order numbers and work / events and display the work and work report.
The order ID is the order number of your order. Job / Event is a short description of an activity. The Action View Job contains information about your order, and the Job Report contains your order logs and full pictures of your game progress.
If this is a Trials of Osiris order, you should also refer to the history of the trial games.
Destiny Carries LFG website is extremely secure. We use the latest SSL and TSL encryption.
Our site is also protected by Firewall, DDoS, rate limiting and bot management systems. Our site is scanned several times a day by Sucuri, a leader in cybersecurity and site security.
CloudFlare is used as a proxy and is our primary firewall. They protect millions of websites and are an industry leader.
Your Credit Card Info.
Your personal data is always protected and we never sell your personal data. Your credit
Destiny Carries LFG only has the top 5 percent of Destiny 2 players. We only use the best player in the game. We know how important all the hard work you put into your mentors is, and we’re here to make them better.
Our professional and tournament players will quickly and seamlessly complete your order GUARANTEED!
Destiny Carries LFG has been around for several years
Destiny Carries LFG has been around for several years.
Unlike most sites on the internet that claim to have made thousands of repairs, they have flashing numbers and this is the first thing they want you to see on their website.
Do you really think they really did so much? Take a look at our website and see how professional we are.
A player holding a Taken Essence with a hidden symbol on the front and the symbol needed on the right. A window / lens view in the center of the room that shows previously hidden symbols.
Meet ‘Riven’ from Destiny 2
Among the many decorations and snowballs that can be seen in The Dawning, the villainous character “Riven of a Thousand Voices”, the final boss of the “Last Wish” raid, is featured in the game. And if we say he’s the last raid boss there’s always a huge warning attached to his name before you meet him – if you don’t know what you’re going to do.
Since we love to see you finish your game, why not write these steps down – you have to do this first – before committing reckless suicide in your encounter with Riven?
Steps To Follow If You Want To Deliver Those Dawning Cookies
Thanks to the Wishing Wall, you don’t need to finish all Raids – which require six players – to meet Riven. According to Gamespot, in order to get to Riven, you need to do the following:
- Enter the first room in the “Last Wish” raid on the Headmaster’s map in the Dreaming City
- Listen to Riven’s monologue and walk through the hole in the left wall until you reach the meeting with Calli
- Jump over the pool to the left to find a ledge path that you can climb up into a hidden room that has a Wall of Wishing
- Shoot the correct combination at the wall emblems to create a specific pattern: The Seventh Wish
- Once the combination is correct, approach the round plate on the ground to teleport to meet Riven
- Walk towards the round plate on the right and stand on it to be sent down into the actual fight with Riven.
- When you come don’t fight him (of course)
- Until then, you’ll see a small blue snowflake-like projection on the floor at Riven’s feet.
- You can now activate it and deliver the cookie
This chest is right in front of Morgeth’s jumping section in the Ascension Dimension. After players climb the massive tree and climb the stairs leading to the puzzle, look for the path on the left.
More DPS! More DPS! More DPS!
Assuming all went well and each fired more than 7 rockets or dealt around 2.5 million damage, Riven should be teleporting you all to the Ascension Kingdom to do some work on the platform. If your team is having issues, you can also consider some tweaks.
For example, if you have an additional Titan that is on a lower LP, that player may switch to a Guardian with the Code of the Commander tree instead. Titanium just pops out of the supercar and puts up a transparent barrier. This gives you a damage bonus that stacks with the Well of Radiance as well.
An additional debuff that you can apply to the boss is Shattering Strike from Nightstalker with the Way of the Wraith subclass. To do this, the Hunter must crouch down and precisely kill the crowd a few seconds before Riven appears. The Hunter should still be invisible when Riven shows up, which is when he attacks in a melee attack. Shattering Strike will be a debuff similar to Melting Point.
Also, if there are a lot of Hunters in the party, most of them can use the Golden Gun (bottom tree). Equipped with a Celestial Nighthawk, your gunslingers can deal massive damage before firing the rockets.
Lastly, if you’re still having trouble getting Riven off the first floor of the fight, you can always just keep walking until you reach the DPS phase in the upper chambers. From there, you can make rocket cheese / cluster bombs with flavor.
When You Cheese Riven There’s Just One Problem
Unfortunately, as with all cheeses in video games, skipping or bypassing the mechanics only leads to players having no idea what to do next. It also means that the entire team is not coherent.
The image above is from the Destiny Mobile App. Console players easily beat Riven because of the cheese. It’s a shame they can’t figure out how to run a Riven’s Heart / Queenswalk Gauntlet meeting to even get a chest at the end. They had to find new players or groups just to do something. This is far from the previous weeks when almost no one had a Heart checkpoint. This time, the groups that have just been thrown together for the cheese are fighting this last part.
In any case, it’s up to you whether or not you want to forgo mechanics and cheese, especially if you have a high enough power level. We recommend doing this multiple times to put it on your bucket list. Likewise, it is always a great feeling to know and understand an appointment perfectly. Who knows if this will ever be fixed, right? Of course, should you ever need any assistance, our complete Last Wish Rally Guide will keep you covered.