YouTuber from Fortnite figured out How To Get The Invisible Quadcrasher – Here’s How To Do It! Quadcrasher was originally added to Fortnite: Battle
GLITCH: How to get an invisible Quadcrasher in Fortnite
Quadcrasher was originally added to Fortnite: Battle Royale in October during Season 6, and introduced a new twist to transport on the map.
Thanks to the fast movement and the ability to “burn”, players can use the Quadcrasher in many situations to better position themselves away from the storm, enemy players or other opponents in the game.
A glitch appears to be allowing players to make their Quadcrashers invisible while riding them, as YouTuber “penguinzomby.&’
To end this glitch, find a Quadcrasher, a shotgun, and a considerable amount of ammo. After stepping onto the back of the vehicle, aim your gun to the left of the exhaust on the right.
The vehicle will be damaged which will eventually cause it to explode, however you will still be in the rear.
At the time of this writing, it is unknown if the bug was introduced to the game during the V7.10 update or if it has been present for some time.
We will continue to report on the invisible Quadcrasher malfunction as more information becomes available.
In this guide, we’ll go over all the stats for each of the currently available vehicles in Season 8, and add tips on how to use each of them.
Fortnite vehicles guide
Vehicles add a bit of spice to Fortnite matches, so below are all currently available vehicles, the stats required to own them, and some top tips for using them effectively in matches. There will also be locations for each of the vehicles that are suitable for the challenges in Fortnite Season Eight.
Introduced in Fortnite 8.10, Baller is for anyone who has ever felt like swinging around the map like Spider-Man, outside of Spider-Man, of course. It does not offer any offensive weapon, but is equipped with a grapple. Most often they can be found at any Pirate Camp (all locations of which are included in our Fortnite Pirate Camp Locations guide) as well as at Expedition Facilities (they were valid in Season 7 and their locations are listed in our Expedition Facility Locations guide) . You are protected at all times while you are there, including fall damage.
You have the option to pull out the gripper by attaching it to any surface that a normal gripper can stick to, causing the gyro ball to collapse. It is a vehicle that requires some skill, but the main way to move is rocking over trees or cliff walls. There is a knack for dizzying speed, thanks to which you can use the slings on some trees to fly around the map. It also has a reinforcement for this additional series if required. You can also use the volcano vents to shoot yourself high. The only downside is that despite the speed you can get with it, you can’t use the Orbital to destroy structures unless you remember to afterburning. He now also has half the health he originally had when it was introduced.
Pirate cannon statistics
Pirate cannon overview
Since the shopping carts just aren’t worth your time, Epic has completely replaced them with a more themed pirate cannon. They maneuver the exact same way, except you use the move keys to run and turn, while the spare bar in the default controls either presses (repeatedly tapping the spacebar) or you climb on it (hold down the spacebar) to roll along with him. While they provide so little protection to the person wielding it, the other player will be inside the cannon. Players can hide in barrels, so there’s no risk of getting shot in the head if you’re inside.
They are most commonly found at any pirate camp (all locations are in our Fortnite pirate camp locations guide), but can also be found frequently in Lazy Lagoon and near delivery vehicles abandoned on the roads.
What makes the cannon a bit special is that it can fire cannonballs (if no one is in the barrel) or other players. Each cannonball deals 50-100 damage depending on how it hits enemies and can be great for demolishing buildings. Players will have similar destructive abilities, although they return to normal after 10 seconds of flight or if they hit something.
Scattered all over the map, they are most often found near derelict pickups that are on various paved roads on the map. Usually there are two of them, so you and a friend can grab one and fly away.
While it offers zero protection, and shooting it on a plank will force you to leave it, it’s a great vehicle to move around. The second advantage is that, while on the board and moving around, you can shoot various potions and items, as well as shoot other players. The downside to this is that you don’t have any direct control when using the item, but it’s better than standing still and faster than running and shooting. The stick is also equipped with a boost.
If you want to move very fast and you happen to have balloons inflate a few on the board. It will take you to the skies. You will have no control over your forward movement, but you can turn as much as you want. This is especially important because you can turn around in a different direction before activating the afterburner. While not as effective as the X-4 Stormwing, it’s a pretty silly way to take to the skies and can be useful when escaping the storm. Just don’t forget to empty the balloons when you don’t need them.
In general, they are scattered around the map, but there are some that can be hidden in garages, especially in the smaller red bases in the southwestern part of the map that has a single Quadcrasher in it. The base at Frosty Flights also has a good chance of a steam spawning in the hidden part of the base.
The Quadcrasher can build up power just from sitting in the driver’s seat, which can cut through almost anything when used. Players will be sent to the sky taking significant fall damage, but the Quadcrasher will likely be used mainly for covering huge gaps in the terrain or climbing mountains. They can be found all over the map and can respawn at any time.
While the protection it provides is minimal, the speed it can get to is significant. Therefore, of all ground vehicles, it is probably the best choice. Running over players now deals damage to shields, not base health. That said, however, it was overshadowed by the Stormwing X-4’s air superiority.
You can also combine boosts and fly continuously through the air with Quadcrashers if you’re aiming up and boosting the right way – check out the video above to see what I mean. It involves sliding off a ramp-like surface and then ascending to the sky. You’ll have just enough time to accelerate again, which will keep you in the air.
That concludes our vehicle guide, but there’s so much more to our Fortnite guide collection. For more information on the weapon itself, check out our Fortnite weapon guide, and for all the info on the latest season of challenges, check out our Fortnite Week 6 challenge guide.
Map Changes NEW Battle Pass Skins Brand New Theme Lots of Pets New Old School LTM Mode?
WEAPONS + ITEMS
- X-4 Stormwing aircraft
- a total of 5 places.
- Seats for 4 passengers (on the wings) and a pilot.
- Pressing both will make you fly upside down.
- Double tapping the roll buttons will make a barrel roll.
- Balloons have been reworked so that when equipped it is possible to use weapons and items.
- Players can attach up to 3 balloons to their backs by hovering above the ground when the third balloon is attached.
- Press the jump in the air to release the balloons one at a time.
- Stack size reduced from 20 to 10.
- Note: each new season gives us the opportunity to evaluate the current item rotation. Our goal is to have a reasonable number of subjects to learn while avoiding duplicate or overlapping functions. Based on the recent (and upcoming) items added, we have selected the following items for your storage.
- Shadow Stones
- Nibble on
- Double-barreled shotgun
- Impact grenade
- Updated map
- New biome: the iceberg
- New Location: Ice Flights
- New Location: Polar Peak
- New Location: Happy Hamlet
- Other unnamed Points of Interest (POI.
- Ice surfaces can be found in snowy areas.
- Players will slide on some frozen surfaces.
- Latch and zipper from one end to the other.
- Aim, shoot or use items while traveling comfortably on zip lines.
- Fixed an issue that caused weapon hit effects to play when firing at friendly players even if no damage was dealt.
- New tournament: Explorer’s Cup
- Cap material set to 700/500/300 for wood / stone / metal.
- Players receive 100/50/50 wood / stone / metal for elimination.
- Resource indicator increased by 40%
- +50 effective health on elimination.
- Safe zone changes
- Increased chance of supply drops in later tiers.
- Circle 9 now travels twice as far, but closes twice as long.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from receiving elimination rewards if a downed player was eliminated by the end of the down timer or if their team was completely eliminated.
- Optimized respawn after killing a player.
- Dynamite fuse operation has been optimized.
- Switching sound performance improvements – falling sounds no longer jam.
- Minor rendering optimizations on the Switch to help with overall FPS.
- The sounds of projectiles and pickaxes on the starting island have been reduced.
- A hit notification sound has been added when the vehicle you are driving takes damage.
- Fixed an issue where the glider sound would continue playing after eliminating a glider player.
- Fixed an issue that caused the vehicle’s sound loops to get stuck.
- Fixed a “crackling” sound being heard on a mobile / switch when firing a weapon or executing an emoticon.
- The Disaster, Grim, Ragnarok and Drift Challenges have been moved to a new section at the bottom of the Challenges tab.
- Filtering has been added and the cabinet layout has been updated.
- Vehicle damage numbers added!
- Vehicles now have a unique damage indicator color and show damage values.
- Fixed the Battle Pass information being displayed in the Lobby tab for players who have not purchased the Battle Pass.
- Fixed the correct operation of the header entry in the Daily Challenges on Click screen.
- Moved the Nvidia Highlights button to the top-right corner of the Battle Royale lobby to avoid conflicts with the chat click zone.
- Fixed an issue where the two-factor authentication screen could sometimes cause input to be unresponsive.
- 60 FPS enabled on the 2018 iPad Pro.
- 4x MSAA Anti-Aliasing re-enabled for iOS.
- Improved performance on all Galaxy Note 9 devices as well as the North American variant of the Galaxy S9 Plus.
- Support for Samsung Galaxy A9 (2018) has been added).
- Fixed black border on iPad Pro 2018.
- Fixed graphics settings on previous supported iPad Pro models.
- Fixed incorrect quality settings for iPad 6th generation.
- Fixed occasional shadow flickering in the game lobby.
Fortnite Season 7 has come with cool winter air and some fairly big changes to the Battle Royale map. From new locations to a frozen castle, here’s a complete guide to all map changes, new locations, new terrain, and more.
Fortnite season 7 map: Other changes
There are, of course, other small changes that came with the launch of season seven and the floating iceberg. Apart from the icy area where Greasy Grove used to be, there is another unique way to get around, and that is in the form of zip lines. At the moment, it seems these zip lines are unique to the Southwest Quadrant and make it easy to get around.
There are also other points of interest on the map of the seventh season. The Viking village is frozen over with some new views on top of a large mountain. If you visit the cliff that branches off in the southwest corner of the map (featured in our Week 1 Challenge Guide), there’s a large, hidden cave nearby.
As season seven progresses, there are sure to be other changes and secrets to discover. In fact, there is even the possibility that the snow on Polar Peak will melt and reveal more of the new castle.
- a total of 5 places.