In this tutorial, we’re going to show you how to set up a flat world for a Minecraft server. It is ideal for planning creative redstone fixtures or creating schematics.
How to Create a Flat World for your Minecraft Server
- First, go to the Minecraft Worlds tab in Server Manager.
- Click the Create New World button on the left panel.
- Enter a name for the newly created world and click Advanced Settings.
- In the level type field, enter flat. This will tell the server to generate a new world as flatlands / superflat level type. Click Create and your world will begin generating.
- Congratulations!. Once done, your server will restart with a whole new world.
If you’re still having trouble setting up a flat world, please contact our support team at https://serverminer.com/contact and we’ll be happy to help!
Happy mining! ⛏️
How to Create a Flat World for Your Minecraft Server A flat or super flat world in Minecraft is a world without terrain features such as trees, hills, and bodies of water. By default
In the case of Bedrock, there is no server setup to use flat world, so you have to do it in a different way.
- Create a new flat world in single player mode.
- Once created, upload this world to your server using this guide – https://shockbyte.com/billing/knowledgebase/175/Upload-and-Use-a-Custom-World-on-Your-Minecraft-Bedrock-Server html
That’s it! You’ve made your Minecraft server world flat.
If you want to learn more about the other types of levels you can use to generate a world for your Minecraft server, you can check out our other tutorial here: Change the level type of your Minecraft server
If you need further assistance, please contact our support at: https://shockbyte.com/billing/submitticket.php
Managing Director @ Shockbyte
- world, Minecraft server, Minecraft pc, level type, Minecraft pc, level type, world generation, flat, super flat, custom world, server world, level type, minecraft bedrock edition, flat world, server properties, server map, Minecraft Java Edition, Minecraft Pocket Edition
- 18 users found it useful
The Bukkit Config file contains many options and settings that can be tweaked to change the behavior.
We have a video tutorial on how to set up a Minecraft server: The server.properties.
View Distance is a configuration option for Minecraft servers that sets the number of chunks.
Minecraft servers have a choice of 5 game modes: Survival, Creative, Hardcore and.
We have a video tutorial to set up Spawn Protection for your server: Spawn Protection.
Superflat or Flat is a world type that replaces the normal, varied Overworld terrain, with layers that can be customized. In the classic (default) Superflat world, the terrain consists of one layer of bedrock, two layers of earth, and one layer of blocks of grass…