Here’s How To Win Fortnite In 2021. While the game may seem more challenging than ever, these tips will help you secure dubbing.
How to win at Fortnite in 2021
Here’s how to win Fortnite in 2021. While the game may seem more challenging than ever, these tips will help you secure dubbing.
Even if the lobby is filled to the brim with sweaty Renegade Raiders, this guide will teach you how to win Fortnite matches.
The year is 2021, Fortnite has been around for several years and the barrier to entry seems higher than ever. Anyone who’s at least a little good at the game is called “then”, and those who can’t break the 90s are better left on the combat bus. If you’ve never fallen into a Fortnite round before, you might as well not even try, right?
Evil! The Fortnite & skill ceiling is quite intimidating, but you don’t need fancy building tricks to dub. This guide will give new and stagnant players the heights they need to learn to win in Fortnite. These tried and true techniques will help players survive to the end of the game and maybe even win a Victory Royale.
Fortnite isn’t very good at monitoring your stats. Fortunately, there are quite a few websites out there that give you access to all the data you need.
Check your stats in Fortnite
If you don’t want to mess around with third-party software, you can always view your Fortnite base stats after logging into the game. To do this, go to the Careers tab and then click on Profile. Here you can view the following information:
- top 10 finishes
- top 25 finishes
- Matches played
It’s not much, but at least you’ll be able to keep track of all your precious Victory Royals in one convenient location.
Use our Fortnite tracker to check player stats, challenges, and Won / Kill leaderboards. Our Fortnite stats controller works on PS4, Xbox, and PC.
How our Fortnite Tracker Works
Fortnite leaderboard tracker helps you track both wins and kills. Leaderboards display stats for almost all Fortnite players. They show the player’s ranking as well as their username and number of games won.
You can always add more filters to the leaderboard to see how many times a player has been placed in the top 10 or how many times a player has been placed in the top 25. You can also filter by the type of match being played, such as solo, duo and team matches. Solo matches are the most popular and therefore the most difficult to get high places. If you’re looking for a challenge, play solo in Fortnite and try to get into the top ten.
Our Fortnite tracker will also display the time after which the leaderboard will be reset. This means that the items displayed this week will not be the same the next. If you want to stay on the leaderboard, you will have to play regularly and keep your stats. These resets can occur every Wednesday or every 2 weeks.
The leaderboards show best placement statistics for one platform only and are not a consolidated leaderboard for all platforms. Therefore, you may be in some leaderboards but not in others. The two different types of leaderboards are:
Fortnite Wins Leaderboard
Fortnite leaderboards are quite difficult to understand. The game has three different types of matches and all three qualify players for the leaderboard. They are also broken down into global wins, top 25 and top 10.
If you open the global leaderboard section, you will likely discover that the top player has around 600 wins, while if you look at the top 10 rankings you will see that the player at the top of the table barely had twenty-five wins.
This is a bit confusing. I will share this to make it easier for you to understand how Leaderboards work. The global pot includes everyone who has played the game throughout the week.
Top 10 Players
On the other hand, the top 10 and 25 rankings are a random pool of people you meet at the beginning of each week. This pool has around 50 people at the start of each week and the leaderboard shows the winning stats for only the selected 50 members you are in the group with. The two leaderboards for the top 25 and top 10 are reset every three days.
Three inner leaderboards
It’s quite interesting why Fortnite has three leaderboards and not just one. Even if you play flawlessly during the week and win every game, you most likely won’t be at the top of the world rankings as it is almost impossible to get around 600 wins in a week. As such, the other leaderboards have a small pool of people and are ranked accordingly.
This gives players an incentive to look forward to getting onto the leaderboard without sacrificing their lives to the game, as the global leaderboard only looks like a tough task. You can try to get to the top of the top 25 or top 10 rankings and you will likely be successful. As you will be competing against 50 random people who will change, the results on the leaderboard will also change.
Increases the competition between players. In addition, it challenges players and keeps them motivated. You have a chance to appear on the leaderboard, which motivates you to strive for a better result.
Fortnite Kills Leaderboard
Much like the win scoreboard, the Fortnite kill scoreboard gives you a picture of where you are in a pool of 50 random people. Your group will change every few days so chances are you’ll easily get to the top if placed with weaker players. This is the main idea behind breaking up your rankings into different sections.
Players can set a goal by competing against other people in the pool. This leaderboard tells you the total number of kills made in the game and whether your performance is better than others.
are you chasing your first Royal Victory? Let us help you with these Fortnite Battle Royale tips and tricks
Learning the Fortnite map is a bit of a silly affair if you don’t play regularly. This is because the map is constantly changing, some areas are deleted and others come back after a long absence. So instead it is better to look at more general considerations.
Choosing the Fortnite location where you land is another high risk / reward choice you must make when taking off from the combat bus. For beginners, we recommend that you avoid the more built-up, named areas – these are places most people will go to. If you can land and establish your position in the game without tearing yourself to pieces immediately, this is a big first step.
Also, if your Fortnite location is as central as possible, it minimizes the chances of you having to rush huge distances into a safe zone as the match nears end.
Related: Fortnite is one of the best battle royale games on PC
That said, a lot of players start in more established areas as the loot is more concentrated there. If you run away from the initial skirmishes in popular areas, you’ll be armed to the teeth. Below you will find a primer on each of the main Fortnite locations:
- Coral Castle – a flooded area with a large castle in the middle. It also has several smaller forts where the loot is located
- Craggy Cliffs – a small coastal town in the north. There isn’t much to it, and it’s relatively quiet
- Steamy Stacks – An industrial place with a lot of loot. It’s a bit off the beaten track so don’t wait too long or you might get caught by the storm
- Nice Park – Land on the many rooftops in this area and use your pickaxe to smash inside for quick loot. It is one of the more popular landing spots as it is very familiar
- Believer Beach – a seaside paradise with a pier. Has a decent amount of loot and access to speedboats
- Boney Burbs – A small tribal village with lots of buildings. It can be good for loot, but it can be more popular due to its central location
- Corny Crops – a huge farm with huge barns and warehouses. Great loot spot but can get crowded as it’s quite central.
- Dirty Docks – heavily industrialized dock with lots of places to hide. Has tons of loot, but might be too far east to plunder fully
- Holly Hedges – A small funfair that has easy access to the roads connecting Salty Towers, Misty Meadows and other places in between. Can be good for loot and has easy access to vehicles
- Weeping Woods – the loot is quite rare compared to the other main areas in this wooded zone, but there are plenty of places to hide
- Lazy Lake – Relatively central to the rest of the map, this place has quite a bit of decent loot but is a bit quieter than Retail Row to the east
- Retail Row – there are lots of buildings to loot here, but the priority is to get a decent lickety-split shotgun – it will come in handy in this close range zone.
- Sludgy Swamp – Moving in this area can be tricky due to the low lying water, but has the potential for fairly decent loot
- Misty Meadows – A town in the mountains, has lots of buildings to loot and a good view of the region to drive out the looters. Make sure to grab the shotgun and the sniper rifle if you can
- Catty Corner – We’re not sure if it’s a cat nursery or not, but it’s a relatively small area that is a bit off the beaten track. Can contain decent loot
There you have it, all the Fortnite tips to help you start your Battle Royale game. If you want to try out these fancy new moves then do it in style with our guide to the best Fortnite skins in the game.
Engage in the conversation by visiting our Facebook and Instagram pages. For the latest Black Friday deals, check out our guides and follow PCGamesN on Twitter and the Steam News Hub.
We sometimes include relevant affiliate links in articles that earn a small commission. All prices quoted are correct at the time of publication. Click here for more information.