Our goal is to create the best possible product and your thoughts, ideas and suggestions play a major role in identifying opportunities for improvement.
The 5 Best RTX 2070 Super Graphics Cards Reviews & Buying Guide
NVIDIA introduced us to RTX technology when it launched its 20-series graphics cards a few years ago. We have high-end 30 series GPUs in the market right now, but since stocks are not available, the RTX 20 series GPUs are quite a sought-after.
That said, if you’re looking for new hardware for your gaming hardware, the NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super is the perfect choice. But before you get one of these, check out a few things like:
- Video Memory: Checking the video RAM of your GPU is quite an important task as most GPU performance depends on it. GPUs that have more VRAM will certainly perform better, and thankfully all RTX 2070 Super Graphics cards in this article have 8GB of GDDR6 VRAM.
- Boost Clock: Since most brands love to overclock and improve GPU performance, the overall boost clock for RTX 2070 GPUs ranges from 1700MHz to 1900MHz, with a GPU with a higher boost clock going higher performance.
- Cooling Fans: RTX 2070 Super graphics cards offer incredible gaming performance, but all this overhead can cause the GPU to heat up and slow performance in some situations. Although the founder’s edition card already includes 2 fans, you can find better quality fans and cooling technology on cards from other popular brands.
With all these factors in mind, we’ve compiled a list of the best RTX 2070 Super graphics cards for you. You can browse the list and choose what suits your budget and needs.
If you need help making your selection, we’ve also listed a detailed Buyer’s Guide below in this article. So, without further discussion, let’s take a look at each GPU in turn.
Best RTX 2070 Super Graphics Cards 2021
|RTX 2070 Super graphics cards||Graphics coprocessor||Graphics coprocessor||Guarantee||Buy now|
|ZOTAC Gaming GeForce RTX 2070 graphics card||NVIDIA GeForce RTX
|8 GB of GDDR6 memory||2 years||Check on Amazon|
|MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 2070 graphics card||NVIDIA GeForce RTX
|8 GB of GDDR6 memory||3 years||Check on Amazon|
|EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 graphics card||NVIDIA GeForce RTX
|8 GB of GDDR6 memory||3 years||Check on Amazon|
|Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2070 graphics card||NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070||8 GB of GDDR6 memory||—||Check on Amazon|
|NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 graphics card||NVIDIA GeForce RTX
|8 GB of GDDR6 memory||1 year||Check on Amazon|
1. ZOTAC Gaming GeForce RTX 2070 Super Mini Graphic Card
Zotac Gaming is arguably one of the best GPU manufacturer brands you can find, best known for offering the highest quality without pushing up prices unnecessarily.
In the case of this Zotac Gaming GeForce RTX 2070 Super Mini graphics card, the first thing to note is its super-compact 2-slot design which makes it suitable for a Mini-ITX build. Based on the Turing architecture, all of its tensor and ray tracing cores work together with a boost clock of 1770MHz to give you pure performance in every game you play.
To ensure such high performance, it draws power from 2 x 8-pin power connectors and uses a PCIe 3.0 bus interface.
There is 8GB of GDDR6 memory on board, which has a 14Gbps memory clock along with 2560 CUDA cores and a 256-bit memory bus that makes it easy for this card to run all of the very demanding games at decent frames. Zotac Gaming has designed the IceStorm 2.0 design for this hardware processor, which includes two fans and aluminum heat sinks to keep the temperature under control at all times.
The power consumption of this device is approximately 215 watts, so it is recommended to use a power supply of at least 650 watts in your configuration if you plan to use this GPU. Speaking of connectors, you’ll find 3 x DisplayPort 1.4 and HDMI 2.0b on this GPU.
- 1770 MHz boost clock
- 8 GB of GDDR6 memory
- 4K, VR and HDR Ready
- Real-time DLSS and ray tracing support
- 3 DisplayPort 1.4 and HDMI 2.0b port
- IceStorm 2.0 cooling
- Compatible with NVIDIA G-SYNC
- Wrap metal back plate
- The perfect choice for a Mini-ITX build
- Double cooling fans
- Super compact size
2. MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 2070 Super 8GB GDDR6 256-bit
The NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 was the last-gen budget choice, but it’s not a 1440p or 4K gaming card. It’s good at 1080p, but if you want to play 1440p or 4K, especially with newer titles, you’ll need an upgrade. Stick with it until you find the RTX 3070 at an acceptable price.
RTX 2060 Vs. RTX 2070, Which Should You Choose?
The graphics card is the most important element in any player’s arsenal. Regardless of your budget, there comes a point when two similarly matched GPU models need to be compared, giving you a better idea of which one is best for your individual needs. Today we take a look at Nvidia’s two lower RTX GPUs and put them together, the RTX 2060 Vs. 2070.