Damn I sold mine too cheap I thought it was a bit broken as I had to crank it up from the factory OC but it probably had some incompatibility with my PSU.
GPU Market Pricing Back in Uptrend, Shattering Expectations of Price Normalization
According to the latest market price analysis by 3DCenter, the falling GPU prices we wrote about two months ago are currently in a reversal phase. The latest figures show an increase in the average price of both AMD RX 6000 series graphics cards and NVIDIA RTX 30 series graphics cards. 6%. This puts the latest GPUs from both companies at 59% above the MSRP for NVIDIA and 64% for AMD.
Burning ETH 619 as part of transactions carried out on the network – the equivalent of USD 433 768 155 at current ETH prices. And with the news that shipments of NVIDIA RTX 3060 and 3060 Ti graphics cards will be halved in September, coupled with TSMC’s price hike for newly minted waffles, it seems that upward pressure on GPU prices is inevitable.
- december 29, 2020 Christmas Miracle: 500,000 NVIDIA RTX 3080 cards in a lost container (103)
- january 17, 2022 Custom NVIDIA RTX 3090 Ti graphics cards hit $ 4,000 in Europe (103)
- october 9, 2020 AMD Big Navi Performance Statements vs. Own Number of Comparative TPU GPUs (262)
- aug 26, 2021 Ready for NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 SUPER, 400W fully unlocked GA102? (99)
- january 17, 2022 AMD will refresh the Radeon RX 6000 series of desktops with faster memory (29)
- on February 18, 2021, NVIDIA announces a new CMP series specifically designed for cryptocurrency mining; Cap Digging Performance on RTX 3060 (120)
- november 11, 2020 NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti lands in January for $ 999 (68)
- december 14, 2021 NVIDIA delays the RTX 3070 Ti 16 GB and RTX 3080 12 GB releases (13)
- november 4, 2021 A truck full of EVGA graphics cards is stolen in California (18)
- on January 4, 2022, Razer announces the brand new Blade gaming laptops at CES 2022 (2)
88 Comments on GPU Market Pricing Back in Uptrend, Shattering Expectations of Price Normalization
Or join the professional Dota2 team, better chances of winning The International than of getting the GPU at MSRP: roll:
Tomorrow, for the first time, there should be 3080 on sale for 1k $ and you’re already telling me it’s over 🙂
I was able to throw away my nearly 2 year old rx5700 and buy a new triple 3060ti 3 fan for the same money. So let’s roll the dice again, this time maybe I’ll end up with 3080.
In the Netherlands, the Strix 3060 Ti still costs € 1,011.